- Braids, mutations and twists in algebra and geometry, May 31 - June 4, 2021.
- Advances in Representation Theory of Algebras (Virtual ARTA) May 17 - 28, 2021 Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario.
- Summer School of Algebraic Combinatorics, fully online, June 21 - 25, 2021.
- Cluster algebras and representation theory, Programme at the Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK, Sep-Dec 2021.
- Open Problems in Algebraic Combinatorics, University of Minnesota, May 16 - 20, 2022.
- OCAS Seminar
- FD Seminar
- K. Lee, L. Li, M. Mills, R. Schiffler and A. Seceleanu, Frieze varieties : A characterization of the finite-tame-wild trichotomy for acyclic quivers, Adv. Math. 367 (2020) Article 107130.
- K. Lee and R. Schiffler, Cluster algebras and Jones polynomials, Sel. Math. New Ser. (2019) 25: 58.
- C. Paquette and R. Schiffler, Group actions on cluster algebras and cluster categories, Adv. Math. 345, (2019) 161-221.
- İ. Çanakçı and R. Schiffler, Cluster algebras and continued fractions, Compos. Math. 154 (3) (2018) 565-593.
- K. Lee and R. Schiffler, Positivity for cluster algebras, Ann. Math. 182 (1), (2015) 73-125.
- G. Musiker, R. Schiffler, and L. Williams, Bases for cluster algebras form surfaces, Compos. Math 149, 2, (2013) 217-263.