I am a professor of mathematics at UConn. My research is in cluster algebras, representation theory and related areas and is supported by the NSF grant DMS-2054561.
- Oberwolfach Workshop Representation Theory of Quivers and Finite-Dimensional Algebras, Feb 13 - 17 2023.
- Banff Workshop Joint Spectra and related Topics in Complex Dynamics and Representation Theory (23w5033), Sunday, May 21 to Friday, May 26, 2023.
- ARTA IX Advances in Representation Theory of Algebras, Queen's University, Kingston ON, Canada, June 12 - 16, 2023.
- Combinatorial Representation Theory, Leeds, UK, July 10 - 14 2023
- V. Bazier-Matte and R. Schiffler, Knot theory and cluster algebras, Adv. Math. 408 B (2022), Article 108609.
- K. Lee, L. Li, M. Mills, R. Schiffler and A. Seceleanu, Frieze varieties : A characterization of the finite-tame-wild trichotomy for acyclic quivers, Adv. Math. 367 (2020) Article 107130.
- K. Lee and R. Schiffler, Cluster algebras and Jones polynomials, Sel. Math. New Ser. (2019) 25: 58.
- C. Paquette and R. Schiffler, Group actions on cluster algebras and cluster categories, Adv. Math. 345, (2019) 161-221.
- İ. Çanakçı and R. Schiffler, Cluster algebras and continued fractions, Compos. Math. 154 (3) (2018) 565-593.
- K. Lee and R. Schiffler, Positivity for cluster algebras, Ann. Math. 182 (1), (2015) 73-125.